DFW Metroplex Trip Planner
Welcome to DFW Metroplex!
The DFW Metroplex features all of the attractions and amenities one would expect from a super city. In addition to Dallas and Fort Worth, the Metroplex includes the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grapevine, Mesquite and Plano, to name a few. Visitors can take in the Fort Worth Cultural District with its numerous museums, the three-day Plano Balloon Festival in September, the Traders Village flea market in Grand Prairie, the National Football League institution of the Dallas Cowboys in Irving and a Texas Rangers Major League Baseball game in Arlington. Guests in the area can also golf at one of the area's many courses or hop on one of the rides at an area amusement park, such as Six Flags Over Texas. Nightlife in the Metroplex is eclectic, with everything from bars and nightclubs to performances by Dallas Opera, both the Dallas and Irving symphony orchestras, and other performance companies like the Dallas Black Dance Theatre.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in DFW Metroplex? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Dallas Observer St. Patrick’s Day Concert Ft. Ludacris
Mar 15 » EMC2 Studios
- FT WORTH VINTAGE MARKET DAYS
Mar 21 to Mar 23 » Alvarado, TX
- Dallas Career Fair - March 26th @ 6pm!
Mar 26 » Irving, TX
- Take to the Skies Airfest
Mar 29 » Waxahachie
- Texas Rangers Home Games MLB 2014
Mar 31 to Sep 28 » Texas Rangers Baseball Club (MLB)
- Dallas Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis
Apr 12 » 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- Six R Inc March Madness Charity Run/Walk
Apr 19 » River Legacy Parks Science Center & Trails
- Denton Arts & Jazz Festival
Apr 25 to Apr 27 » Denton
- Repticon Dallas Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
Apr 26 to Apr 27 » Dallas, TX
- National Franchise & Business Opportunities Expo - Dallas
May 17 to May 18 » Dallas Market Center
TBA » Frisco, TX